Well – it’s here again. Monday. If you’re feeling particularly down… here’s a few things that may pick you up:
Monday morning finds:
Groupon has a couple great deals for you moms out there.
Available now is a $15 voucher for Toy/Babies R’ Us for $7.50. I wasn’t impressed with the offer at first, but you’re still saving $7.50 on mostly anything. I think the only restriction (besides the obvious ones) is Apple products. Buy it HERE. (This offer is only available in some markets. Currently it’s not in Pittsburgh, so just use San Diego. The Groupon can be used at any store.)
Also – there’s a new 20% Toys/Babies R Us coupon available. These always have a ton of restrictions, but PRINT it anyway and see if you get lucky enough to use it on something your child may want.
(FYI: I don’t know if you can use the Groupon and coupon together. I’m guessing not since the Groupon deal states you can’t use with any other offers. Just do a separate transaction if you want to use both in one trip.)
If you’re planning on getting your children’s photographs taken for the holidays. Don’t miss out on this Picture People deal. For $16 you get one pose and 8 photo sheets (multiple sizes).
Not into Picture People? Here’s another decent deal for JCP Portraits. For a few more bucks you get a couple more poses and a CD containing your images.
89 years of Pearl:
On Sunday we celebrated my grandmother’s 89th birthday. What a gem she is. This woman is hilarious and fabulous.
Here’s a few facts about our beloved “Pearlsy”
- She considers the Cheesecake Factory “fine dining” (and quite frankly thinks Eat N’ Park is superior in every way.)
- She is a celebrity gossip queen. She can tell you all of Brad & Angelina’s baby’s names, lets us know who broke up this week and subscribes to Us Weekly.
- Leopard print is her favorite print.
- She is also full of random facts. Most recently she told me: “According to the Farmers’ Almanac (she read front to back) we will be getting as many bad snows this winter as we had foggy mornings this fall.” **I really hope this isn’t true**
- And here she is blowing out all the candles on her cake. It took her a solid 5 minutes to get them all out. Why? “It took me so long because I was afraid I would blow my teeth out.”
If the above mentioned things didn’t brighten your Monday….. maybe this will?
Have a great week!